Here is your monthly update of what’s new on Learn WordPress. We can’t wait for you to come and check out what’s new!
Content showcasing the WordPress 6.3 update
A new WordPress version was released at the beginning of August, and the team has been hard at work creating new content to showcase all the great new features. Come check out these videos:
- Exploring WordPress 6.3 (9 minutes)
- Exploring some of the new 6.3 WordPress features (45 mintues)
- What’s new for developers? (August 2023) (50 minutes)
New content as of August
Tutorials are short (5-15 minute) videos that show you how to do a specific thing with WordPress. They generally focus on one feature at a time and have specific learning outcomes.
For WordPress users:
- How to add tables to your site
- Exploring WordPress 6.3
- Embedding media and third-party content on your website
For WordPress developers:
For WordPress contributors:
Online Workshops are live learning sessions, usually facilitated over Zoom. Unlike other content, these are often highly interactive sessions, generally 1-2 hours long.
Check out the Online Workshop calendar to see what Online Workshops you can attend this month. You can also watch recorded sessions on WordPress.tv. Below are some recordings published in the last month:
- Exploring some of the new 6.3 WordPress features
- What’s new for developers? (August 2023)
- Website auditing and conversion optimization
- What is the Domain Name System?
- Common WordPress APIs: Internationalization
- Basic principles of software architecture
- Contributing to the WordPress Community Team: Events and Roles
- How to validate content feedback for the WordPress Training Team
Lesson plans are structured instructional plans that you can use to teach others.
If you would like to contribute to Learn WordPress, come complete the Make WordPress Training Team’s onboarding program – Getting Started.