Here is your monthly update of what’s new on Learn WordPress. We can’t wait for you to come and check out what’s new!
New content as of September
Tutorials are short (5-15 minute) videos that show you how to do a specific thing with WordPress. They generally focus on one feature at a time and have specific learning outcomes.
For WordPress users:
- Applying duotone filters to change color effects
- Choosing and installing a theme
- Using Page Templates
- વેબસાઇટ સુરક્ષા સુધારવા માટે 7 ટિપ્સ (Gujrati – Transcript)
- আপনার নিজস্ব সিঙ্কড এবং নন-সিঙ্কড কাস্টম প্যাটার্ন তৈরি করুন (Bengali – Bangladesh – Transcript)
- ওয়ার্ডপ্রেস ড্যাশবোর্ড সম্পর্কে জানুন (Bengali – Bangladesh – Transcript)
For WordPress developers:
Online Workshops are live learning sessions, usually facilitated over Zoom. Unlike other content, these are often highly interactive sessions, generally 1-2 hours long.
Check out the Online Workshop calendar to see what Online Workshops you can attend this month. You can also watch recorded sessions on WordPress.tv. Below are some recordings published in the last month:
- Building a home page
- PHP compatibility testing with PHPCompatibilityWP
- Five for the Future: How to succeed by making ongoing contributions
- The WordPress Create Block tool
- How to Start Contributing to Translating a WP Project into Your Local Language
- A Guide to Open Source and WordPress
- Using the Query Loop block and Category templates
- How to Write Meeting Recap Notes for the WordPress Training Team
Lesson plans are structured instructional plans that you can use to teach others.
- Cómo crear un plan de lección (Spanish)
If you would like to contribute to Learn WordPress, come complete the Make WordPress Training Team’s onboarding program – Getting Started.