We are happy to announce that the Learn WordPress team started a monthly newsletter sharing the newest content available to learners. We hope this consolidated newsletter filled with new learning content will help you in your learning journey.
What has happened up until now?
From the launch in December 2020 to Till Now, we have published the following:
- 174 Tutorials
- 129 Lesson Plans
- 26 Courses
and held 32 Online Workshops, with 8 Online Workshops recorded and available on WordPress.tv.
New content as of (May Month)
Lesson plans are structured instructional plans that you can use to teach others. The content language is indicated at the top.
- બ્લોક થીમ માટે મૂળભૂત ચાઈલ્ડ થીમ બનાવો (Gujrati)
- Scegliere e installare i plugin (Italian)
- Définir une page statique comme page d’accueil (French)
Tutorials are short (5-15 minute) videos that show you how to do a specific thing with WordPress. They generally focus on one feature at a time and have specific learning outcomes.
- Managing a WordPress Multisite Network
- Building a page with only patterns
- How to add a blog or news page to any WordPress website
- Introduction to WordPress Multisite Networks
- WordPress editor modes for streamlining content creation
- Exploring category templates with block themes
- The WordPress request lifecycle
- Choisir et installer une extension (French)
Courses are long-form content with lessons in multiple media formats focusing on text and video. They work towards practical learning objectives to help you become a better WordPress developer, designer, user, and contributor.
Online Workshops are live learning sessions, usually facilitated over Zoom. Unlike other content, these are often highly interactive sessions, generally 1-2 hours long.
- English – for Users
- English – for Developers
- English – for Contributors