We are happy to announce that the Learn WordPress team started a monthly newsletter sharing the newest content available to learners. We hope this consolidated newsletter filled with new learning content will help you in your learning journey.
What has happened up until now?
From the launch in December 2020 to Till Now, we have published the following:
- 182 Tutorials (+8)
- 131 Lesson Plans (+2)
- 26 Courses
and held 27 Online Workshops, with 8 Online Workshops recorded and available on WordPress.tv.
New content as of June
Lesson plans are structured instructional plans that you can use to teach others. The content language is indicated at the top.
Tutorials are short (5-15 minute) videos that show you how to do a specific thing with WordPress. They generally focus on one feature at a time and have specific learning outcomes.
- Différences entre blocs réutilisables, compositions de blocs, modèles et éléments de modèle (French)
- How to switch from a classic to a block theme
- Using Page Templates
- Advanced Multisite Management
- How to use headings for accessibility and SEO
- Using the block editor: Tips and shortcuts for efficiency
- WPPhotos Moderator Training
- How to start using WordPress Playground
Online Workshops are live learning sessions, usually facilitated over Zoom. Unlike other content, these are often highly interactive sessions, generally 1-2 hours long.
- English – for Users
- APAC: Nesting blocks and advanced block layouts
- Create a four page WordPress website: Create effective pages
- Create a four page WordPress website: Explore Plugins + Contact Forms
- Using the row and stack blocks
- Custom CSS in the Site-Editing Era
- WordPress and the IndieWeb
- The 7 Habits of Highly Accessible Web Content
- Exploring global styles and the stylebook (Site Editor)
- English – for Developers
- English – for Contributors