We are happy to announce that the Learn WordPress team started a monthly newsletter sharing the newest content available to learners. We hope this consolidated newsletter filled with new learning content will help you in your learning journey.
What has happened up until now?
From the launch in December 2020 to Till Now, we have published the following:
- 189 Tutorials (+7)
- 134 Lesson Plans (+3)
- 26 Courses
and held 35 Online Workshops in July, with 14 Online Workshops recorded and available on WordPress.tv.
New content as of July
Lesson plans are structured instructional plans that you can use to teach others. The content language is indicated at the top.
- Présentation du tableau de bord (French)
- वर्डप्रेस रिपॉजिटरी में थीम अपलोड करें (Hindi)
- સંપૂર્ણ સાઇટ સંપાદકમાં બ્લોકોને તાળું કરવું (Gujarati)
Tutorials are short (5-15 minute) videos that show you how to do a specific thing with WordPress. They generally focus on one feature at a time and have specific learning outcomes.
- Improving website performance with caching
- Installing Node.js and npm for local WordPress development
- Scegliere e installare un tema (Italiano)
- 7 Tips to improve website security
- Categories vs. Tags: What’s the difference?
- Debugging in WordPress
- Designing with row and stack blocks
Online Workshops are live learning sessions, usually facilitated over Zoom. Unlike other content, these are often highly interactive sessions, generally 1-2 hours long.
- English – for Users
- English – for Developers
- English – for Contributors