We are happy to announce that the Learn WordPress team started a monthly newsletter sharing the newest content available to learners. We hope this consolidated newsletter filled with new learning content will help you in your learning journey.
What has happened up until now?
From the launch in December 2020 to Till Now, we have published the following:
- 155 Tutorials
- 118 Lesson Plans
- 23 Courses
and held 326 Online Workshops, with 169 Online Workshops recorded and available on WordPress.tv.
New content as of March
Lesson plans are structured instructional plans that you can use to teach others. The content language is indicated at the top.
Tutorials are short (5-15 minute) videos that show you how to do a specific thing with WordPress. They generally focus on one feature at a time and have specific learning outcomes.
For WordPress users:
- Displaying testimonials on your website
- What kind of WordPress theme do I have: classic, block, or something else?
- How to use featured images
- Cosa fare quando non ti ricordi la password (Italian)
- How to use the WordPress Stylebook with your block theme
- Intro to the Site Editor and Template Editor
For WordPress developers:
- Interacting with the WordPress REST API
- WP REST API – custom fields, authentication, and testing
- WordPress REST API – Modifying responses
- WordPress REST API – custom routes & endpoints
Courses are long-form content with lessons in multiple media formats focusing on text and video. They work towards practical learning objectives to help you become a better WordPress developer, designer, user, and contributor.
Online Workshops are live learning sessions, usually facilitated over Zoom. Unlike other content, these are often highly interactive sessions, generally 1-2 hours long.
Check out the Online Workshop calendar to see what Online Workshops you can attend this month.