In today’s digital age, having a website is crucial for any business. However, creating your website can seem like a daunting task. This course aims to teach you how to create a 4-page business website, from start to finish, using a block theme.
Once you have selected a hosting company and have set up a domain, let’s get started! Here is a helpful link to a course about getting set up (opens in a new tab) if you have not done so already.
Course objectives: As you take this course, you will be able to…
- Plan the content, style and structure of your site
- Choose and install a theme
- Identify the way images, colors, font choices, and other website elements work cohesively to create an appealing and SEO-friendly website
- Customize your header and footer in the Site Editor
- Create four pages for your business website
- Evaluate if a website blog or news page is right for your business and utilize related best practices
- Generate credibility, website goals, and strong calls to action to use on each page
- Use plugins to extend the functionality of your site
This course is right for you if:
- You are new to WordPress
- You want to create a simple and manageable website
- You are curious about block themes
- You do not want to use code to create your website
- You want to ensure that your content is strong, ready for users and search engines, and accessible from the beginning
Ready to get started? Click the “Take Course” button below!